VConnect Update 5 is available for download. We have fixed issues, added and operations framework for providing robust VM provisioning and visibility for VM Deployment operations.
Some of the key features in VConnect 1.5:
- VConnect Integration with VMWare vCenter – full-fledged quota management, provisioning and management capabilities with usage and billing support.
- Native support for Static IP Address Pool management
- Backup as a Service for VMs for both VMWare based and System Center based VMs through Veeam Backup & Replication (Veeam product has to be purchased separately, we are a reseller and we can provide a good discount for bundled offers)
- Deployment automation (a simple Operations Framework to automate deployment flow, for example: provides step by step visibility of various things that happen for VM creation and VM customization etc.).
- Sync utility to onboard existing VMWare VMs to WAP
- Highly available deployment architecture
- All VM provisioning steps are Customizable and extensible via PowerShell scripts
- Usage and Billing