Author: Praveen R/Friday, July 17, 2020/Categories: General, Hybr
I am writing this article after reviewing so much statistical information about hybrid cloud technologies and the enterprise companies’ expectations.
The top public cloud technologies are Microsoft Azure, Amazon AWS, and Google GCP. They are developing their strategies to build a futuristic solution which cannot be replaceable by any technology.
People who invested in these cloud platforms are also using their on-premises data center for various business reasons. Sometimes they would want to migrate their workloads from on premise to any of these public clouds for scalability and to get end-to-end infra support from the cloud providers based on their current industry needs.
Many Enterprise Companies started heading towards hybrid cloud for gaining the flexibility, scalability and on-demand access to additional storage and compute resources of public cloud without needing to sacrifice the security and performance of on premise/ private cloud infrastructure.
Let’s say, if an enterprise company having their assets across Azure, AWS, System Center/ Hyper-V, VMware, etc., then they must log in to each of their respective cloud portals to do any of the actions such as VM provisioning, Usage monitoring, Invoice generation, and other related stuffs.
Only few were using external/ own billing system to generate bills/ Invoices and some companies may export bills from different service providers and feed it into their ERP system in-order to process the bills for their customers.
With that said, having a unified portal for all your cloud needs would be a dream for many of us!
Learn how Cloud Assert can build an effective Hybrid Cloud Platform
The main expectations of the Enterprise & Service Provider companies are,
1. Migrating workloads from on premise data center to cloud in a simplified way.
2. Unified cloud management portal for IaaS VM provisioning and management across disparate virtualization and cloud platforms.
3. Centralized billing platform to manage and automate usage reporting, monitoring and billing/ Invoicing across variety of platforms and data sources.
4. Offer a self-service portal to customers for purchasing Microsoft CSP services such as O365, Azure subscriptions, etc., by themselves with a seamless billing experience.
5. Bundle and sell their own value-added cloud solutions along with third party/ Microsoft services to the customers by providing a rich Marketplace experience and that leads to higher profit margins, increase customer lifetime value and stickiness.
Are you an Enterprise or a Service Provider company having the fore said expectations in mind and looking for the right cloud technology partner to your business?
Got it! If you are interesting to offer a self-service portal for your customers with rich Marketplace and seamless billing experience, then Cloud Assert Hybr could be a great fit.
Hybr is an independent hybrid cloud management platform supports multi-tenancy and provide a single pane of glass experience for all your cloud needs. To get more information about HYBR, Click here
Get your hands-on to Hybr and do a hassle-free POC/ evaluation by deploying the solution in your premise. Get a free 30-day trial>>>
Do you want a free live demo for Hybr? Request for a demo
Number of views (2586)/Comments (0)