Many enterprises and service providers alike are wondering about the IT roadmap for delivering multi-tenant cloud experience from Datacenter.
Introducing HYBR™ Enterprise
What is HYBR Enterprise?
HYBR is an independent platform built by Cloud Assert for cross-cloud self-management and billing automation that enables automation of workloads provisioning along with workflows and approval processes with flexible billing that gives the administrator total control over the customers’ policies, pricing profiles, subscriptions, invoices, and whatnot.
To know on how to manage virtual machines and other resources across multi-clouds service providers through HYBR portal check this link here.
Highlighting key features:
- Multi-tenant management, automation and integration platform.
- Built-in Service Catalog and Marketplace.
- First class Role Based Access Control (RBAC) security integrated with Active Directory or Azure AD.
- Integrated HYBR Smart Flows. Human and automated workflows with multi-level request management and customizable approval matrix.
- Capture usage, report and bill resource utilization, and service charges.
- Separate admin and tenant portals that enable secured and scalable architecture.
- As a white-labelable portal helps differentiate and customize for your organization.
- Unified policy management for resources across datacenter and cloud platforms.
- Built with VConnect platform that has been helping customers across the globe to reduce IT support and operations cost with enterprise-class automation and self-service.
- Out of the box integrations for VMWare vCenter, System Center 2012, System Center 2016, Windows Azure Pack 2012, Windows Azure Pack 2016, Open Stack, Microsoft Azure, AWS, CommVault, Veeam, XaaS (anything as a service) and more.
- Extensions for Microsoft Azure Stack and Windows Azure Pack combined with flexible deployment options protect your investments now and for future.
Flexible deployment models:
- On-premise Standalone for Windows Server 2016 and Windows Server 2012.
- On-premise integrate with Microsoft Azure Stack.
- On-premise integrate with Windows Azure Pack.
- Cloud Hosted on Microsoft Azure as a SaaS portal.
- Multiple of the above combinations can be leveraged side by side.