What's New in VConnect 2.1.5?
- VM Creation would not use Cache for retrieving templates from the server.
- System Center:
- Virtual network creation UI supports adding multiple subnets in the Tenant portal.
- In the Admin portal, Template creation wizard would have 2 steps where fields are equally distributed among them.
- In the Tenant portal, schedule task for updating the Network details from the server to the VConnect DB.
- VM Template Name would be passed on to the After Customization Script.
- Plan Name would be passed into the Finalize VM Name script, so that the Tenant could create VMs with the Plan name prefix.
- The select menu in the tenant portal will hide the features which are not supported in the Plan.
- CustomPropertiesToDisplay appsetting would support both Displayname and Name property for the System Center VMs
Issues that are fixed:
- In Veeam Backups, deleted vCenter VMs are restored to a new location.
- Concurrency Error on updating the VCenter Networks are fixed.
- VM Duplication issue while auto syncing has been fixed.
- Proper status change for failed Azure networks.
- Unsaved changes getting deleted when moving params from one section to other has been fixed.
- Fixes while removing the first resource in the Resource template and Deployment request create wizards in the tenant portal.
- Failed Azure VM’s deployment message alignment in the Virtual machines tab.
- WAP Admin Portal Extension Setup
- VConnect API Service
- WAP Tenant Portal Extension Setup
- VConnect Tool
- Setup Document
If you face any issues during the installation please reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org