Author: Nasir r/Sunday, June 16, 2019/Categories: General, Tech Tuesday
In this video, Mr. Vadivelan - A software developer discusses the challenges faced and solutions for VM migration. Our video addresses most of the customer's queries. Please feel free to contact us if you have any other queries.
Kindly watch the video till the end of the question session.
What is Virtual Machine Migration?
Virtual machine migration is an action performed moving a virtual machine from one physical hardware environment to another environment. It is about virtualization system management and providers offer virtualization services.
Learn how Cloud Assert can build an effective Hybrid Cloud Platform
1. For each virtual machine, resource allocation is preserved even if one virtual machine is moved from one to another.
2. During the migration process, the application state and network connection are feasible by providing consistent user uptime.
3. Individual VMs can be prioritized for migration, so important virtual machines can be placed on higher priority at the time of migration.
4. Data logs are maintained for the migration process for future reference whenever required.
5. Physical presences of Administrator is not required; we can schedule a migration and it can be done automatically.
Kindly reach us to email@example.com for further queries.
Number of views (3019)/Comments (2)
7/1/2019 2:36 AM
Thank you so much for sharing the post. It's very helpful for me.
7/8/2019 12:24 AM
I did not have tried it yet but will share the experience here after doing the experience. I am sure will be enjoying to get experience.