- Supports Microsoft Azure Stack Version 1904:
- The deployment scripts of the Cloud Assert Billing solution are now compatible with Azure Stack PowerShell version 1.7.2.
- Cloud Assert Billing resource provider for Microsoft Azure Stack had been tested against 1904 version of Azure Stack.
- Improved cost tracking for users' subscriptions:
- To compute the costs of a user subscription, it is now not mandatory for the end-user to register the subscription to the billing service from the tenant portal.
- The cost computation will start immediately once a user subscribes an offer associated with billing service.
- If a user wants to view the usage cost of the subscription from the tenant portal, it is then essential to register billing service to the subscription.
- Performance Improvement to the Billing history blades in admin and tenant portals:
- Now, the usage history grid loads faster in both the admin and tenant portals.
- Download speed of the history as csv has been improved.
- Downloading the usage history was not working under the tenant portal and it has been fixed now.
- The CSP customer profile will be created before it gets approved from the administrator.
- The admin approval for a created customer profile is needed for the tenants to purchase CSP offers/licenses.
- Only 200 metered pricing will be displayed/ listed when a pricing profile is opened.
If you face any issues during the installation please reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org