What's New in VConnect 2.1.4?
- Service/ Deployment Requests:
- In the Tenant portal, Included the Refresh button in the Approval tab of the Deployment Requests
- Commvault Backups::
- Usages can be generated for the Commvault VM backups.
- Parameter Configurations:
- Admin has the option to move Parameters from one section/ category to another one.
- Admin can Configure Datastores for creating the VM at the Connection Level.
- Removal of the A0 (1 Core and 256 MB Memory) Compute Instance Size during the VM Creation in the Tenant Portal.
- System Center:
- Option to hide the CPU and Memory dropdown in VM creation and Dynamically setting the compute instances in the Tenant Portal.
- Subnets of the System Center Networks can be displayed on the Dashboard page in the Tenant Portal.
- Resource Templates:
- Network Resource Name could be displayed in the VM wizard of the Resource template while creating in the Tenant Portal.
- Default Compute Instances configuration at the App settings level.
- Call Logs in major scenarios in the Controller methods of Deployment requests and Resource templates.
- WAP Admin Portal Extension Setup
- VConnect API Service
- WAP Tenant Portal Extension Setup
- VConnect Tool
- Setup Document
If you face any issues during the installation please reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org