- Reports for Azure Stack Quota vs Consumption:
- A trend analysis for services like Microsoft. Compute, Microsoft. Storage and Microsoft.Network in both the admin and the tenant portal.
- A historic summary view of quota consumption for Microsoft. Compute, Microsoft. Storage and Microsoft.Network in both the admin and the tenant portal.
- Allows downloading historic quota summary in a CSV file format.
- Synching Azure Stack Subscription Name:
- The Tenant users subscription can be easily identified from the subscription name that they specified while subscribing an Offer.
- The Subscription name can be seen under Usage History blades in both the Admin and the Tenant portals. Also, they are available in the downloadable CSV files.
- The CSP customer profile would be created before it gets approved by the administrator.
- For the created customer profile, Admin approval should be needed for the tenants to purchase CSP offers/licenses.
- Only 200 metered pricing would be displayed/ listed when a Pricing Profile is opened.
- When changing the Quota providers in the filters under Azure Stack Quota blades, the subsequent Quota resources won’t update automatically.
- Billing API Service Setup
- Billing Agent Service Setup
- Billing Tool
- Azure Stack Billing Admin Extension Setup
- Azure Stack Billing Tenant Extension Setup
- Azure Stack Billing Resource Provider Setup
- Setup Guide
- Operations Manual
If you face any issues during the installation please reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org