VConnect for Microsoft Azure Stack:
- New Integrations: Tenants can provision and manage across all platforms using a single-pane of glass experience
- Service Requests/ Request Management:
- Added option to edit Errored Deployments of the Service Request.
- Enabled approval workflows in the context of provisioning VMs.
- Configuring the Datastore Hints at the Connection Level for the vCenter Connections.
- Supports Power CLI 6.5 version.
- System Center:
- Listing the IP Pools from the VMM in the SPF VM creation.
- SPF Virtual Network UI can be created similar to VMM Network template.
- Resource Template:
- Network Resource Name can be displayed in the VM Resource Customization wizard.
- Advanced options for VM template parameters to invoke DataSource scripts.
- Backups Integration:
Tenants can take backups for the virtual machines created in vCenter and System Center.
- Veeam and Commvault backup usages can be generated.
- Improved call logs auditing for several key operations.
- Parameter Configurations:
Added option to move Parameters from one section or category to another.
- Dell EMC Isilon Integration:
- Integrated with Dell EMC Isilon and it will act as an external storage service for file sharing, and so on.